SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 12"×12" stack of papers - Shop All Paper >
- Cricut® Explore™
- Cricut® Design Space™
- Cricut® Mat, 12"×12" or 12"×24"
- Silhouette® Magnet Sheet, pack of 4
- Open Cricut® Design Space™ software on cricut.com and either upload personal font files or use their fonts to write out the alphabet. Alternate letters to get a different size for different letters to vary the look, or make them all one size.
- Create 5 lines of font and alternate which letters go on it (example: AKFPUZ, BGLQV, CHMRW, DINSX, and EJOTY) . If desired to have them all the same shape and color, this step can be eliminated.
- Cut out the magnet sheets and the paper.
- To cut the magnet sheet, lay sheet face down on the mat, adhesive backing side facing up, and set the Explore™ pressure at medium leather thickness, which cuts 3 times over the sheet. If not set it with the adhesive backing face up, use the mirror function so it cuts out right.
- Cut the cardstock using cardstock + pressure.
- When all the letters have been cut out, remove them carefully from the mat and remove the adhesive backing.
- Place the paper over the adhesive side of the magnet and press firmly.
- One letter magnet has been created. Repeat with the rest until finished.
Items in This Collection
Item # 14142350