- K & Company Susan Winget® Botanical papercrafting coordinates:
Specialty Paper Pad
Words Pillow Stickers
Word Clearly Yours™
Butterfly Grand Adhesions
Word Adhesive Chipboard
Glitter Alphabet, light blue
- Jolee’s Bling™: large blue gems
- EK Success™:
Circle Scissors Pro
Cutterpede paper trimmer
HERMA® Dotto™ Permanent Adhesive
- Purchased clock of choice
1. Disassemble the clock.
2. Use Circle Scissors Pro to cut circle from dark polka dot patterned paper to fit on face of clock. Cut 2 rings from green patterned paper. Cut and adhere to clock face.
3. Apply word stickers, butterflies, floral stickers and epoxy stickers to paper clock face.
4. Apply glitter numbers: 12, 3, 6 & 9. Use blue gems to represent other numbers.
5. Cut hole in center of clock face to poke the clock works through from the back, reattach clock hands and complete reassembly.