Altered Composition Teacher Notebook
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV 8 1/2" x 11" Premium Paper: Floral
- Small piece of brown burlap
- Thin ribbon
- Composition notebook
- Book Plate Embellishment
- Word/letter stamp
- Corner rounder paper crafting punch
- 1" foam brush
- Scissors and/or craft knife
- Paper crafting adhesive
- Pencil (optional)
- Measure and cut (2) floral prints to cover the majority of the front and back cover. Measure and cut another print to cover the notebook binding. Adhere the print over the binding in place first, following by the pieces cut to cover the front and the back.
- Measure, cut and attach ribbon to cover the seams between the two sets of prints from step 1.
- Cut a section of burlap, slightly larger than the bookplate. Attach the burlap to the bottom right corner of the notebook. Attach the bookplate to the center of the burlap.
- Stamp a word/sentiment to a small cardstock rectangle. Slide the rectangle in place behind the bookplate.
- If desired, create a coordinating bookmark to be used inside the book.