Alternative Chic Cuff Bracelet
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1/8 yd Faux leather fabric, black
- 2" Velcro strip
- Chalk marking pencil
- Fabri-Tac glue
- Crystal papercrafting brads
- Sew-on stone or jewel
- Basic sewing supplies
- For length, measure around wrist and add 1".
- Cut a 4" wide piece of faux leather fabric to the length determined in step 1.
- Securely sew stone or jewel to center of cuff.
- Following manufacturer's directions, apply crystal brads to center of cuff as desired.
- Fold edges of cuff lengthwise to center back and glue in place to seal.
- Sew or glue Velcro strips to side edges of cuff for closure.