Always a Princess Cupcake
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton foodcrafting supplies:Flowers Cupcake Decorating KitStandard muffin pan10" x 14" cooling gridWhite Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing — 4.5 lb.Icing Colors: Copper, Lemon Yellow*, Golden Yellow* & Black9" angled spatulaCake decorating tips: 3 & 1612" disposable decorating bagsCandy eyeballsCrown with Heart Royal Icing decorations
- Favorite cupcake recipe or mix
*Combine Lemon Yellow with Golden Yellow for yellow shown.
1. Bake cupcakes in baking cups from kit. Allow to cool completely.
2. Tint portions of decorator icing light copper, yellow and black.
3. Use a spatula to ice top of cupcake smooth in light copper icing.
4. Use tip 16, a disposable decorating bag and yellow icing to pipe swirl hair.
5. Position candy eyeballs. Secure with dots of icing.
6. Use tip 3, a disposable decorating bag and black icing to pipe mouth.
7. Position crown icing decoration on top of cupcake. Position daisy sprinkles from kit on top of cupcake.
Project Tip: Change the icing color to match the hair color of your own princess!