SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Gold snake chain
- Gold wide chain
- Amazonite stone beads 14 x 10mm
- Amazonite stone beads, 6mm
- Gold acrylic beads, 2mm
- Matte gold disc beads
- Gold metal pendant
- Gold jump rings, 5mm, tiger tail
- Gold eye pins & crimps
- Gold cord crimps
- Gold lobster clasp
- Wire cutters
- Round nose & flat pliers
- Glue (E6000)
1. Cut 2 segments of the wide link chain 2-3/4“ long each. Cut 11 segments 3/4“ long each.
2. Cut 1 segment gold snake chain of 17-1/2“ long. Cut 1 segment of tiger tail 25“ long.
3. Make 12 bead segments using eye pins and 14 x 10mm oval amazonite beads. Link all segments to create a strand 16-1/2“ long using the bead connectors and the 11 chain segments prepared in step 1.
4. Make middle beaded strand using tiger tail, 2mm gold beads and round amazonite beads. To finish it off, use crimp beads.
5. Use the snake chain and slide the matte gold beads until there is a 4-3/4“ section. Attach a cord crimp to each end and glue it with E6000 before closing it.
6. Using the strand attach 2 jump rings on one end, and 1 jump ring 5mm, and a large lobster clasp on the other end.
7. Find the middle point of the outer strand and attach the pendant using 8mm jump ring.