Amazonite Stone Bracelet
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Amazonite semi-precious stone beads, 14 x 10mm
- Amazonite semi-precious round stone beads, 6mm
- Gold acrylic beads, 2mm & 10mm
- Matte gold disc beads
- Blue glass beads
- Gold metal tube bead
- Gold metal charm
- Gold jump rings, 5mm
- Gold tiger tail
- Gold eye pin & headpins
- Gold crimps
- Gold large lobster clasp
- Gold wire 24 gauges
- Wire cutters & crimp pliers
- Round & flat nose pliers
1. Cut 2 tiger tail segments 5“ long each. Cut one wire segment 5“ long.
2. Make 5 dangles: Using the head pins, semi-precious stone round beads, blue glass beads and acrylic gold beads, then attach to tube bead loops using jump rings.
3. Connect the flower charm using a jump ring.
4. Make the middle (connector) section: using a wire segment 5“ long and make a wrapped loop, then slide bead, tube and another bead and make a wrapped loop at the opposite end.
5. Take one 5“ segment of tiger tail. String a crimp bead and a jump ring. Bring back the tiger tail through the crimp bead and close using the crimp technique. String matte gold disc beads, stone beads 14 x 10 and round 6mm, and 1 crimp bead.
6. Repeat Step #5 for the other side of the bracelet. This time, instead of string crimp and jump ring, change it to crimp and lobster clasp.
7. Repeat Step # 6.