Amber Glass and Metal Slider Necklace
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Multi plated metal beads
- Amber glass luster beads
- Amber metal slider beads
- Toggle clasp
- Crimp beads
- Crimping tool
- Tiger tail
1. Cut 2 pieces of tiger tail 24”each.
2. Working with both pieces of tiger tail, attach toggle clasp to one end of the tiger tail using a crimping bead.
3. String 9 metal beads through both pieces of tiger tail.
4. String 1 amber glass luster bead through both pieces of tiger tail. Separate the two pieces of tiger tail and string 3 metal beads on each strand. Repeat twice.
5. String 5 metal beads on each piece of tiger tail.
6. String 1 large metal slider and followed by 3 metal beads on each piece of tiger tail.
7. String the amber slider.
8. Repeat in pattern for other side of necklace.
9. Attach other end of clasp using a jump ring.