Amber Heart Necklace & Bracelet
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Instant necklace & bracelet kit
- Nature bi-cones
- Brown amber & faux pearl bead mix
- Heart bead frame
- Jewelry pliers
- Crimp tool & crimp beads, optional
- String beads onto necklace until desired position of the first heart bead frame is reached.
- At the end of the wire, string one side of frame, a bi-cone, then other side of frame. Let the bead frame slide down.
- Continue with this pattern two times. Repeating steps 1 and 2, then add beads to create the desired length of necklace.
- Tie knot at the end of wire. Lay knot inside of open clam shell and squeeze with pliers until closed. For extra security, use crimp bead.
- Make the bracelet following the same directions as necklace.