American Home Sewing Machine AH500
BUY ONLINE PICK-UP IN-STORE now available in a store near you.
Pick-up in one of our locations near you.
- 4 snap-on accessory feet including all purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot & button sewing foot
- L-Screwdriver, seam ripper & brush
- Spool pin felt(2), pack of needles(3), seam guide & bobbins(4)
- Darning plate & soft cover
Easy to use for all types of sewing including home decorating, crafting, mending, costume making & more. The free-arm sewing helps for sewing in all those hard to reach areas of your sewing projects. The built in carrying handles allows you to easily transport this lightweight sewing machine and the 19 different built in stitches makes it perfect for sewing for all occasions. Some other features include: straight,left & right needle position, adjustable stitch length, electical foot control,reverse lever, convenient built in thread cutter & straight stitch( right & center needle positions)
- No Express Shipping: Sorry, Not Available for Express Shipping.
- Handling Code:
- Web Source: This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer, please allow an additional 1-3 days processing time. This item can't be shipped to a PO Box.
HOW WE SHIP
Items shipping from our warehouse ship within 3 business days (Mon-Fri) for standard shipping. If an order is placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday, it will ship out within 3 business days the following week. Items shipping direct from the manufacturer will take additional processing time and ship separate from the remainder of your order. See our Full Shipping Policy >
OUR SHIPPING METHODS
|Method||In-Home Arrival Estimate|
|Standard||6-9 Business Days|
|Express||3 Business Days|
|Express Plus||2 Business Days|
For pricing information, please see our shipping table, shipping prices are based on order total.
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details and Exclusions.>