1. Cut 2 pieces of tiger tail 24”each.
2. On double strand of tiger tail, attach jump ring with crimp tube.
3. On double strand string 8A, 1B, 1A, repeat 5 times.
4. Split the tiger tail in two. On top strand, string 4A, 1B, 2A then the slider. Continue stringing 2A, 1B, 2A,C, repeat 4 times.
5. On bottom strand, string 3A, 1B, 5A, and then the slider. Continue stringing 5A, 1B, 4A, and slider repeat 3 times.
6. On the top strand, string 2A, 1B, 4A. On the bottom strand continue string 5A, 1B,3A
7. Bring the tiger tail back together and string 8A, 1B, 1A, repeat 5 times.
8. Attach lobster clasp to end using crimp beads.
9. Cut excess wire.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.