1. Cut an 11" length & a 13" length of chain.
2. Cut six 3" lengths of 24-gauge wire.
3. Make a crystal connector. Bend & loop the end of a wire 1" from the end. Slide on the last link of one chain. Hold the loop with the flat-nose pliers. Wrap the wire around the wire stem. String on a lilac crystal, bend the wire & loop with round-nose pliers. Wrap wire around several times. Trim excess wire with wire cutters.
4. Repeat step 3 with 2 more crystals. Connect the remaining chain to the last wired crystal.
5. String on the pendant. Repeat step 3 with 3 crystals. Connect the chain end to the last loop before wrapping with the wire.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.