Anchor on Canvas
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Home Decor chalk paint- Grey, Nautical Blue
- 2" paint brush
- Detailed paint brush
- Roll of painter's tape
- Blank white canvas
- On the blank white canvas, decide how many stripes will be in the background. Using a ruler and pencil, draw the lines onto the canvas.
- Using the painter's tape, block out the lines so that only the grey stripes will be painted.
- Using the 2" brush apply the grey paint in between the taped off areas and allow it to dry.
- Once it is dry, remove the painter's tape.
- For the anchor, print one off a computer or draw freehand.
- Trace the anchor from the printout onto the canvas in the center. Or, if done freehand, start by working out from the center to draw the anchor.
- Once you have the anchor on the canvas use your detailed brush to paint the anchor. When completed, allow to dry.