1. Make 16 white e-bead links.
2. Cut (16) 5/8" lengths of chain. Attach a 4mm jump ring to each end of each chain.
3. Link eight of the chains together using the e-bead links. Repeat for the other 8 chains. Each chain section should end in an e-bead link.
4. Attach a 4mm jump ring to each of the end white bead links. Attach the jump rings to the small end of the rope toggle end.
5. Using a 4mm jump ring, attach a lobster claw clasp to one of the chains at the end of a chain section. Attach a 6mm jump ring to the other chain section.
6. Cut a 14" length of beading thread and thread on the needle. Bring the ends together and tie a knot.
7. Thread on the following bead pattern: (4) 4mm bicones, (1) 6mm bicone and (1) 4mm bicone. Bring the cord back around the 4mm bicone and through the 6mm bicone and two of the 4mm bicones. Then thread on (1) 6mm bicone and (4) 4mm bicones. Bring the cord back around the last 4mm bicone and through the next two 4mm bicones. Then thread on (1) 4mm bicone, (1) 6mm bicone and (3) 4mm bicones. Bring the cord back around the last 4mm bicone and through the next two 4mm bicones. Then thread on (4) 4mm bicones. Bring the cord around the last bicone and then straight through the center bicones ((3) 4mm, (1) 6mm, (2) 4mm, (1) 6mm and (2) 4mm).
8. Tie the cord into a knot after bringing it through the last bicone.
9. Cut a 4" length of gauge wire. Using round nose pliers, create a small coil at one end of the wire. Bring the wire up through the center section of the beaded coral and form a wrapped loop and coil the wire around the top portion of the bicone. Trim the excess wire.
10. Make a 10mm blue round bead drop with a wrapped loop and make a single white e-bead drop.
11. Use a 6mm jump ring to gather the e-bead, anchor, and the coral together and attach it to the other end of the rope toggle.
12. Use a 4mm jump ring to attach the blue bead drop to the loop of the beaded coral.