1. Cut a length of gold wire about two yards long. Create a ring of 6mm brown pearls by stringing six brown pearls into a circle. Come up through the middle of the circle and string a moonstone Rondelle, the large facetted acrylic bead. Create a “halo” of bronze rondelles at the top of the crystal bead.
2. Create the skirt by stringing on teardrop crystal pendants and twisting to trap them on a new piece of wire. Secure this to the original wire by wrapping around it.
3. Create teardrop-shaped row of pearls by stringing 23 pearls onto a wire and twisting the ends to create a teardrop shape. Secure them to the angel while working.
4. Add arms, necklace and wings as shown in the picture by wrapping with wire.
5. Use a one foot length of 22-gauge wire to wrap a large bead on one end and bring up through the angel and out the top of the halo. Create a wrapped loop and attach a piece of gold ribbon to hang.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>