1. Cut a length of gold wire about two yards long. Create a ring of 6mm brown pearls by stringing six brown pearls into a circle. Come up through the middle of the circle and string a moonstone Rondelle, the large facetted acrylic bead. Create a “halo” of bronze rondelles at the top of the crystal bead.
2. Create the skirt by stringing on teardrop crystal pendants and twisting to trap them on a new piece of wire. Secure this to the original wire by wrapping around it.
3. Create teardrop-shaped row of pearls by stringing 23 pearls onto a wire and twisting the ends to create a teardrop shape. Secure them to the angel while working.
4. Add arms, necklace and wings as shown in the picture by wrapping with wire.
5. Use a one foot length of 22-gauge wire to wrap a large bead on one end and bring up through the angel and out the top of the halo. Create a wrapped loop and attach a piece of gold ribbon to hang.