Angelic Sweet Baby Tag
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Heidi Grace Designs: Reagan's Closet 12"x12" double-sided paper with dots & compact flowers Photo decor borders stickers "Baby" clear sticker
- Cloud 9 Rain Dots words & shapes
- Fiskars punches: Corner-rounder squeeze 1/4" circle
- 1" circle punch
- Cardstock: white, yellow, pink
- Scrapbooking adhesive
- Foam adhesive
- Cut a 2-3/4"x5" tag from cardstock and one from dotted paper. Use corner-rounder punch on all corners. Adhere dot tag to cardstock tag.
- Cut 2-1/4"x2-3/4" rectangle from blue paper & adhere it to the front of the tag. Refer to photo. Add border stickers above and below the blue paper.
- Place "Our Baby" sticker on white cardstock & trim. Adhere to the blue paper.
- Punch 1" circle from yellow cardstock. Apply butterfly-shaped sticker. Attach to tag with foam adhesive.
- Apply remaining dimensional word stickers and rhinestones.
- Punch 5/8" circle from pink cardstock and attach to top center of the tag.
- Punch a 1/4" circle in the center of pink cardstock circle. String ribbon through it.