Angled Eyelets Blanket
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 5 balls Bernat® Blanket (10.5 oz/300 g; 220 yds/201 m) Dark Grey
- Size U.S. 11 (8 mm) circular knitting needle 36" long or size needed to obtain gauge
- Approx 52" x 59".
- 8 sts and 13 rows = 4" in stocking st.
- Cast on 104 sts. Do not join.
- Working back and forth across needle, knit 3 rows (garter st), noting first row is WS.
- Proceed in pat as follows:
- Row 1: (RS). K7. *K2tog. yo. K9. Rep from * 7 times more. K2tog. yo. K7.
- Rows 2 and alt: K2. Purl to last 2 sts. K2.
- Row 3: K6. *(K2tog. yo) twice. K7. Rep from * 7 times more. (K2tog. yo) twice. K6.
- Row 5: K5. *(K2tog. yo) 3 times. K5. Rep from * 7 times more. (K2tog. yo) 3 times. K5.
- Row 7: K4. *(K2tog. yo) 4 times. K3. Rep from * 7 times more. (K2tog. yo) 4 times. K4.
- Row 9: K3. *(K2tog. yo) 5 times. K1. Rep from * 7 times more. (K2tog. yo) 5 times. K3.
- Row 11: As 7th row.
- Row 13: As 5th row.
- Row 15: As 3rd row.
- Row 16: As 2nd row.
- These 16 rows form Crystal Lace Pat.
- Cont in pat until Blanket from beg measures approx 57", ending on a 16th row of pat.
- Knit 3 rows (garter st). Cast off knitwise (WS).
- Alt = Alternate
- Approx = Approximate(ly)
- Beg = Beginning
- Cont = Continue
- K2tog = Knit next 2 stitches together
- P = Purl
- Pat = Pattern
- Rep = Repeat
- RS = Right side
- St(s) = Stitch(es)
- WS = Wrong Side
- Yo = Yarn over