Animal Growth Chart
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut Explore® One machine
- Cricut Design Space™ software
- Cricut® 12"x12" StandardGrip cutting mat
- Cricut® Modern Animals digital cartridge
- Cricut® Vinyl in Midnight
- Cricut® Transfer Tape
- Cricut® Weeding tool
- 6' wood board
- Gray stain
- Paintbrush suitable for stain
- Measuring tape
- Sand paper
- Prep 6' board with gray stain. Sand before staining, if necessary. Allow the board to cure according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Go to cricut.com/design, sort project list by “Home Decor” and click on the Animal Growth Chart project.
- Follow the instructions in Cricut Design Space™ to cut the animals and measurement marks from black vinyl.
- Weed excess vinyl from around measurement marks and animals.
- Measure board and make a mark at every inch and at every foot.
- Place a vinyl mark on the lines created. Short lines = inch. Long lines= foot.
- Transfer animals to the wood board with transfer tape at every foot.
Items in This Collection
Item # 6825905
Available for U.S. Shipping Only