Read through the directions before starting & use the photo as a guide.
1. Dry brush the Plaque white with paint and a foam brush, set aside to dry.
2. Draw out a head shape onto one of the cork tiles and cut it out using scissors.
3. Draw an antler shape onto another of the cork tiles and cut it out using scissors.
4. Flip the antler onto another cork tile and trace around the antler with a pen. Cut out the second antler with scissors so you have two identical antlers.
5. Place the 2 antlers and head of the animal onto the foam core board and trace around the cork pieces. Using an X-Acto® knife cut out the foam core pieces cutting inside the lines 1/4" making the foam core pieces smaller then the cork pieces.
6. Glue the foam core pieces to the cork pieces to make the cork more rigid. Make sure you glue them so that you have a right and a left antler.
7. Add embellishments to the antlers by wrapping trim, twine and yarn around various portions of the antlers.
8. Cut out ear and nose details from the cork and glue to the cork headpiece.
9. Using trim and yarn, embellish the nose and ear details to make them stand out. Refer to photo.
10. Layout the head and antlers face down and glue the antlers to the animal head.
11. Cut out two 3" circles from foam core board and glue to the back of the animal head just below the antlers. Add Glue to the last circle and flip the head over and adhere it to the wood plaque.
12. Add supports to the antlers and part of the head by stacking up small pieces of foam core and gluing them in the space between the underside of the animal head and the wood plaque. Some portions may need several pieces of foam core stacked to fill in the space.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>