SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Hero Arts® Ink ‘n’ Stamp Happy Animals
- Crayola® colored pencils
- EK Success® Paper Shapers small punch - Flower Power
- EK Success® Nesting Paper Punch - Circle 1-3/4"
- Elmer’s® Craft Bond glue stick
- White, green & blue cardstock
1. Punch sixteen 1-3/4" circles from white cardstock.
2. Choose eight different animal stamps and stamp each one twice using black ink on the white circles; ending up with 8 pairs of animals.
3. Color in the animals with colored pencils.
4. Punch sixteen 1-3/4" circles from blue cardstock. Adhere to the back side of each white circle with a glue stick.
5. Punch 16 small flowers and adhere to the blue circle with a glue stick.