Antique Appeal Jewelry
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
Antiq Gold Chain (2 pk)
Turq Gemstone Beads (3 pk)
Pink Glass Bicones (16 pc)
Antq Gold Eye Pins 2”
Antq Gold Jump Rings 6mm (19 pc)
Antq Gold Jump Rings 3mm (2 pc)
Antq Gold Fish Hook Earrings (1 pr)
Antq Gold Multi-Loop Clasp (9 holes)
Round Nose Pliers
Needle Nose Pliers
1. Slide one pink bicone/1 turq stone/one pink bicone on to 2” eye pin, cut and form loop on straight end. Recreate this pattern 8 times.
2. Create 3 varied length chain tassels approx 2 in. long and attach to 3 of the 8 turquoise stone pieces.
3. Add fish hooks to 2 of the tassel/stone pieces.
4. Cut 17 pcs of chain 7 1/2" long and attach 2 lengths to each hole in the multi strand clasp.
5. Cut two 3 1/4 lengths of chain and attach with one 7 1/2” chain piece to the center holes in the clasp.
6. Cut one 16”, two 3”, three 2 1/2”, two 2 in lengths of chain and attach to the remaining 5 turq bead patterns in the pattern shown for necklace. Attach the final tassel piece to the bottom front chain pattern. The necklace does not need a clasp.