Antique Embossing Corset Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Rose Corset Wood Stamp
- Scrolled Medallion Wood Stamp
- Pearl lustre embossing powder kit
- Black Embossing powder from the 14 jar kit
- VersaMark™ ink pad
- Black & white cardstock
- Blue Chiffon Acrylic paint
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue
- Embossing heat tool
- White ribbon
- Terrycloth rag
- Spellbinder™ Grand Caliber Machine & Oval & Scalloped Oval dies
- Dimensional adhesive squares
1. Fold 5-1/2” x 11” black cardstock in half to form card base.
2. Stamp the Scrolled Medallion with VersaMark in staggered lines all over 5-1/4” x 5-1/4” black cardstock.
3. Pour Chunky clear embossing powder over ink.
4. Pour off excess and return to the jar.
5. Heat with the heat tool to set.
6. Paint blue chiffon acrylic paint over the entire square.
7. Allow to dry just a little.
8. Before it’s completely dry rub off some of the paint from the embossing with the rag.
9. Wrap the ribbon around the panel and tie in a knot on the right side.
10. Glue to the card front.
11. Stamp the Rose Corset on white cardstock with VersaMark ink.
12. Emboss with black embossing powder.
13. Color as desired.
14. Cut out an oval around the corset with the die.
15. Cut out a slightly larger scalloped oval with a die.
16. Attach to the card front over the ribbon with adhesive squares.