SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Blue Moon Beads Urban Warrior metal drop charms & Urban Warrior chain
- Blue Moon Beads orange & green beads
- Round champagne-colored beads
- Antique gold earring wire
- Antique gold jump rings
- Beading wire
- Jewelry-making tools
1. Remove a metal drop charm from the strand, including a ring. Attach a few sections of chain to the ring to hang around the charm.
2. Cut a section of beading wire. Attach one end to the top of the ring and secure it in place, wrapping the end around the loop to give it a more finished look. Thread the champagne bead onto the wire (including the loose end as needed), the orange bead, and the green bead. Secure the remaining wire to the bottom of earring wire, turning the end around the top to make a fancy loop, tucking any remaining wire into the beads.
3. Repeat for the 2nd earring.