SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cousin® Jewelry-Making supplies:
Gold diamond accent
Gold metal accent/charms
Gold metal charms
Antique gold metal accent
Silver metal charms
Silver teardrop accents/charms
Silver bird accent
Silver metal swirl accent
Black acrylic accent
Silver rose accent
Copper metal accents
Pearl drop/metal accent
Sterling Elegance® jump rings, 6mm and 4mm
Sterling Elegance® lobster claw clasp
- Needle nose pliers
- Wire cutters
1. Cut an 18" length of gunmetal chain.
2. Attach a 6mm jump ring to each end. Connect a lobster claw clasp to one of the end jump rings.
3. Cut a 9½" length of gunmetal chain. Using 6mm jump rings, attach each end of the chain to the 18" chain. Attach approximately 5" from each end of the 18" chain.
4. Lay out the pendants and charms into the shape you want. The inspiration piece is done in a bib shape.
5. Attach the pendants and charms to each other and the chains referring to photo or in your own pattern. Many pieces will link together then to the chains. Use a few jump rings to connect the 9½" chain to the 18" chain randomly to support the shape.