Apple Mason Jar
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Mason jar
- Vinyl & transfer tape
- Krylon® Look Glass Spray Paint
- Krylon® Metallic Brass Spray Paint
- Digital cutting machine (optional)
1. Clean Mason jar.
2. With a digital cutting machine or craft knife and scissors cut out an apple shape out of vinyl.
3. Adhere vinyl to the front of the clean Mason jar using transfer tape.
4. Tip the jar upside down. Spray a few light coats of spray paint onto the jar a few minutes apart from one another.
5. While still wet remove the vinyl apple sticker.
6. Allow to dry Fill with red candies and tie and ribbon around the top.