Seam allowances for pillow 1/2".
1. Cut two pieces of 17"x13" fabric for front and back of pillow.
2. Fuse HeatnBond® to wrong side of fabric remnants following manufacturer’s instructions.
3. To create name, draw whimsical or bubble-shaped letters onto fabric.
4. Fuse letters onto right side of front pillow piece following manufacturer’s instructions.
5. Zigzag stitch around edges of letters using coordinating thread.
6. With right sides together and edges even, pin and stitch front and back of pillow together. Leave an opening for turning and insertion of pillow insert.
7. Clip corners.
8. Turn right side out and insert pillow.
9. Hand stitch opening closed.