SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Jolee's Jewels:
- 2 smooth clover pendants, light azure blue
- 4 each 6mm bicone beads: aquamarine, crystal
- 4 each 4mm bicone beads: aquamarine, crystal
- 8 silver headpins
- 4 silver jump rings
- 1 pr silver ear wires
- Pliers: round-nose & chain-nose
- Wire cutters
- To make dangles thread one 6mm aquamarine & one 4mm crystal bead onto a headpin. Close with an eye pin loop; make 4. Thread one 6mm crystal & one 4mm aquamarine bead onto a headpin. Close with an eyepin loop; make 4.
- Attach one 6mm aquamarine and 4mm crystal dangle to the center loop inside the earring. Attach another 6mm aquamarine and 4mm crystal dangle to the bottom center loop of the earring.
- Attach one 6mm crystal and 4mm aquamarine dangle to each of the remaining bottom loops.
- Remove the bail from the pendant. Use jump rings to connect the ear wire to the earring.
- Repeat steps to create other earring.