SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 4mm blue/black bicones (3 pks)
- Silver findings pack (2 pks)
- Additional silver eye pins (30 pc)
- Round nose pliers
- Needle nose pliers
- Wire cutters
1. Make 85 bicone links: (20) aqua, (17) smoke, (26) black and (22) blue. Thread each eye pin with a bicone and form a loop.
2. Make 48 bicone drops: (15) aqua, (10) smoke, (8) black and (15) blue.
3. Link the beaded links together into (5) 17-link sections. The links are not in a color pattern.
4. Attach the 48 bead drops along the beaded link sections. The drops connect to the loops of the links.
5. Gather the 17-link sections together at each end using 6mm jump rings.
6. Using 4mm jump rings, attach a toggle clasp to each of the 6mm jump rings.