Arm Knit I-cord Scarf
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Patons® Cobbles: Chargrey, 2 balls
- Bernat® Roving: Dark Grey, 1 ball
- Bernat® Sheep(ish) by Vickie Howell™: Chartreuse(ish) , 1 ball
- Bernat® Faux Fur Pompom: Bright Green, 2 poms
- Large eye tapestry needle or crochet hook
Approx. 80" long
GAUGE Doesnʼt matter.
Holding all four strands of yarn together as if they were one yarn, cast on 4 sts.
1st Row: AK to end.
2nd Row: Slip all sts back onto the arm you just knit them off of; the working yarn will now be at the end of the row (closest to your elbow), instead of the beginning.
Bring the working yarn behind your work and AK the 1st stitch (the one closest to your wrist); AK to end. This method creates i-cord.
Repeat 2nd Row until piece measures 80" Long
Make two pompoms using the sheepish yarn.
Using tapestry needle and strand of Sheep(ish), sew a pompom to each end of scarf. Weave in ends and wear!
AK = arm knit