SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Aleene’s® Max Tacky Adhesive™
- Collage Pauge® Instant Decoupage™: Matte
- Silver tissue paper
- Foam brush
- Craft knife
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Using craft knife, carefully divide globe in half at equator.
2. Create hole in northern hemisphere top at 30-degree line.
3. Place southern hemisphere equator side down on table, place southern hemisphere atop matching up the hole with 30-degree line on uncut piece. Apply Max Tacky™ inside hole along cut edge to affix both halves back together. Let dry completely.
4. Flip bowl right side up. Rip or cut pieces of silver tissue paper into approximately 3"x4" pieces. Apply inside bowl using Collage Pauge® Instant Decoupage™ and foam brush. Layers as needed to cover inside of globe completely. Apply a topcoat of Instant Decoupage ™. Let dry.