Art Glass Pendant Necklace
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Blue Moon Beads:
- Square Black Glass Beads
- 32" Silk Cord: black, fuchsia
- Art Glass Pendant
- 24" Tiger Tail
- 2 Silver Jump Rings, 5 mm
- 2 Medium Cord Crimps
- 2 Crimp Beads
- Silver lobster clasp
- Wire cutters
- Crimp tool
- Cut 24" length of tiger tail.
- String square black glass beads along 19-1/2" of tiger tail wire.
- Cut 32" lengths of black and fuchsia silk cords.
- Twist black and fuchsia cords around each other.
- String black and white art glass pendant in center of twisted silk cords.
- Attach medium cord crimps on both ends of twisted silk cords, using one crimp for both cords together.
- Connect two 5 mm jump rings to cord crimps on both sides, connecting cords to lobster clasp once.
- Attach beaded wire from first two steps to same lobster clasp using crimp beads.
- Trim excess tiger tail.