Artic Holiday Tree
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 7-1/2-ft Frosted pine tree with clear lights
- 8-9 Sisal northern animals: bears, moose, penguins, owls
- 36 White iced picks
- 24 Clear iced picks
- 24 Peacock picks
- 15 Glittered bluebirds picks
- 10 Glittered silver balls/berries picks
- 36-48 Icy blue, silver & white snowflakes, teardrops and ball ornaments
- 1 paddle of wire
- Wire cutters
- Decide placement of sisal animals on the tree. Wire in place.
- Bundle and wire 8-10 white iced picks for tree topper. Wire in place.
- Hang ornaments on tree spacing evenly.
- Fill in sparse areas with white & clear iced picks.
- Add bluebird picks, then peacock picks.
- Add the silver ball/berry picks for texture & dimension.
Arctic Holiday is reminiscent of a moonlit winter landscape in shades of white, silver, teal, aqua and royal blue. Winter animal forms, like polar bears, penguins, moose and owls, reconnect with the beauty of the natural world; Icy snow ornaments, embellished with crystal and pearl, add frosty elegance.