Artistic Tennis Shoes
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fabric markers:
- Fine tip - yellow, red, black
- Bold tip - yellow, orange, pink
- Glitter Deco Fabric Opaque Markers 3mm - red, gold
- Canvas tennis shoes
- Trace the front of the shoe on plain paper; draw in the shoe details. Use the paper pattern to sketch some ideas for decorating the shoe. Color in the pattern with markers, experimenting with different combinations and possibilities.
- When the design is determined, draw the design lightly with pencil onto shoes, then apply color. Because marker colors will bleed while wet, wait until each color is dry before applying another color adjacent to or on top of original color.