For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Prewash fabric. Do not dry.
2. Cover work surface with plastic tablecloth.
3. Lay damp pants on prepared surface.
4. Add rubber bands to areas where “bullseye" effects are desired. Grab and pull up sections at a time adding as many rubber bands as wanted for desired effect.
5. Wearing plastic gloves, fill dye bottle with water. Shake until powder has dissolved.
6. Apply orange dye all over pants until completely covered.
7. Cover pants with plastic tablecloth and let set for 6-8 hours.
8. Rinse until water runs clear. Wash alone in washing machine (leaving rubber bands on).
9. Remove rubber bands and dry.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>