SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® Express Yourself!™ Iron-On Appliques™: Monkey, Elephant & Turtle
- Tulip® Fabric Markers® 20 pk
- Child’s white T-shirt
- Freezer paper
- Iron & ironing surface
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Iron freezer paper onto inside front of T-shirt to create stable drawing surface and prevent ink seepage.
2. Lay appliques onto T-shirt in desired position and use pencil to lightly sketch desired zoo designs around them. Iron appliques into place as instructed on package.
3. Use markers to create desired zoo designs around appliques.
4. Remove freezer paper from inside of T-shirt.