1. Start at the base of an egg. Apply glue. Wrap with approx. 2 yds. of the jute cord until entire egg is covered. Allow to dry.
2. Wrap the rickrack trim in 2 rows around the center to the egg as shown; glue in place.
3. Wrap and glue the Venice daisy trim between the 2 rows of rickrack.
4. Repeat Step 1 with the natural braid trim.
5. Wrap remaining 1/2 yd of jute cord around the egg as shown. Tie a bow at the top. Secure with glue dots.
6. Do the same process for the flat natural and linen trim, but only cover 3/4 of the egg. Arrange 4 rosettes on the top. Secure with glue.
7. Make as many eggs as desired. Option: Use 1/2" cluny trim or flat pearl trim as embellishments.
8. Arrange the eggs in the egg carton, fill in with Spanish moss as shown.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.