1. Start at the base of an egg. Apply glue. Wrap with approx. 2 yds. of the jute cord until entire egg is covered. Allow to dry.
2. Wrap the rickrack trim in 2 rows around the center to the egg as shown; glue in place.
3. Wrap and glue the Venice daisy trim between the 2 rows of rickrack.
4. Repeat Step 1 with the natural braid trim.
5. Wrap remaining 1/2 yd of jute cord around the egg as shown. Tie a bow at the top. Secure with glue dots.
6. Do the same process for the flat natural and linen trim, but only cover 3/4 of the egg. Arrange 4 rosettes on the top. Secure with glue.
7. Make as many eggs as desired. Option: Use 1/2" cluny trim or flat pearl trim as embellishments.
8. Arrange the eggs in the egg carton, fill in with Spanish moss as shown.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>