For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Wash hat and leave damp. Pinch top of hat between thumb and forefinger, and draw into a tube shape.
2. Use zip ties to tie hat into five sections. Lay on raised wire cooling rack placed on table covered with plastic table cover.
3. Mix all colors from Rainbow Tie-Dye Kit, according to package instructions.
4. Apply Yellow dye to top section of hat. Follow with Green on the next section, then Blue, then Violet, ending with Red on the last tied section of your hat. Wrap in plastic wrap or a plastic bag. Let set 6-8 hours or overnight.
5. Rinse hat under cool running water to remove excess dye. Wash according to package instructions.
6. Remove zip ties and dry hat in dryer.
7. Place wash and dried hat on roll of paper towels to hold firm while painting.
8. Pass around hat and Fabric Markers to friends and let them autograph.
9. Around the autographs, use chalk to draw peace sign, hearts, squiggles and doodles.
10. Shake dimensional paints and test designs on a paper towel before beginning.
11. Trace over the chalk lines with dimensional paints. Let dry.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.