SupplieS & ToolS:
Cousin jewelry-making supplies:
Stacked Up Medium Flat Silver Chain
Jewelry Basics 4/6mm Smoke Bicones
2 pkgs Jewelry Basic Gemstone Marbled Turquoise Mix
6mm Rondelle Copper beads
Silver earring wires
1. Cut a 1" length of silver chain.
2. Attach an earring wire to one end of the chain.
3. Make one gemstone bead drop, six peach bead drops, four copper bead drops, four brown bead drops and four
6mm smoke bicone drops.
4. Starting at the bottom end of the chain, attach the bead drops in the order listed in step 3.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 for the matching earring.
Created by Cousin Corporation
Skill Level 2: Some Experience Necessary
Approximate Crafting Time: 25 minutes
Please read and follow all manufacturers instructions for all tools and materials used.
Provide adult supervision if children participate in this project.
more projects, tips & techniques at JOANN.com
2012 JOANN Stores, Inc.