Autumn Harvest Earrings
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cousin®:Fuschia seed shaped beads (1 pk)6mm metallic green beads (1 pk)4mm orange/gold rondelles (1 pk)
- Gold 4mm jump rings (20 pc)
- Gold head pin (38 pc)
- Gold earring wires (2 pc)
- Needle nose pliers
- Round nose pliers
- Wire cutters
1. Connect ten 4mm jump rings together into a single length.
2. Attach an earring wire to one end of the linked jump rings.
3. Make the following bead drops: five gold rondelle/purple seed drops, six orange bead drops and eight metallic green drops.
4. Attach a purple drop to each side of the third jump ring, the seventh jump ring and a single drop to the last jump ring.
5. Attach an orange drop to each side of the first jump ring, the fifth jump ring and the eighth jump ring.
6. Attach a green drop to each side of the second jump ring, the fourth jump ring, the sixth jump ring and the ninth jump ring.
7. Repeat steps 1-6 for the matching earring.