Pearl Dangle Earrings
1. Create a tight flat spiral with the eye pins. Leave the eye up to attach to the chain later.
2. Using jewelry glue attach the tiny fall leaves on to the flat eye pin spirals.
3. Attach the pearl with caps and the seeded ball to one length of chain using headpins and jump rings.
4. Attach the rhinestone ball and the 3 fall leaves to a different length of chain.
5. Thread both onto a jump ring and connect to ear wire.
6. Repeat for 2nd earring.
Boho Dangle Earrings
1. Repeat steps 1 & 2 from the pearl dangle earrings.
2. Place an eye pin through the boho bead and create a loop at each end.
3. Cut 4-5 lengths of chain.
4. Attach the leaves to the ends of 3 different chains. Thread all of the chains on to a jump ring.
5. Add an ear wire to one end of the boho bead and the chains to the other.
6. Repeat for the second earring.
Little Acorn Pin or Pendant
1. Thread a length of thick wire thru the large boho bead.
2. Create a small loop at the bottom.
3. Leave about 1/2" of the thick wire at the top to create a stem. Make a small loop at the top.
4. With the skinny wire wrap the stem tightly to hold in place. Make another decorative loop from the end.
5. Use skinny jute cord and the hot glue gun to wrap the top of the bead. This will create the acorn cap.
6. Finish with some decorative wire swirl on the cap.
7. For a pendant add a jump ring to the stem. For a pin add a pin back to the acorn.