SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wooden box
- Paints: Autumn shades: gold, green, orange(s), brown, dark brown
- Paintbrushes: wide, detail and small flat
- Satin spray varnish
- Leaf template, or draw your own, in 2 sizes
1. Basecoat the inside of the box brown and the outside gold. Apply as many coats as necessary for good coverage.
2. Draw leaves onto box and fill in with paint, using the small flat paintbrush.
3. Using the detail paintbrush and the dark brown, add veins.
4. Spray with satin spray varnish.