Track Order |
My Account |(login)
Shopping Cart: (0)
Be the first to rate this project!
Project courtesy of Cousin Corporation of America
Crafting Time: 1-2 hours
Skill Level: Some experience necessary
1. Cut a 7" length of antique gold chain and copper chain.
2. Use a 6mm jump ring to gather the chains together at one end.
3. Cut three 10" lengths of beading wire.
4. Attach one end of each length of beading wire to the same jump ring in which the chains are gathered.
5. Thread 7" of brown glass beads onto one beading strand, 7" of silver mirror beads onto another strand and 7" of 4mm champagne bicones onto the last strand.
6. Braid the chains and strands together.
7. Attach each beading strand to a 6mm jump ring using crimp tubes. Use the same jump ring to gather the chain ends.
8. Attach a toggle clasp to each 6mm jump ring using 4mm jump rings.
Symphony Broadcloth Solids
Fiskars 5'' Non-Stick Scissors
Sign up for e-mail updates.
E-mail Customer Service© 2007-2013 JO-ANN STORES, INC. all rights reserved. JOANN.COM® is a registered trademark of Jo-Ann Stores, Inc.