Autumn Wall Arrangement
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 mixed floral bush, burgundy/rust
- 1 berry bush, orange/green
- 1 foliage bush, brown/green
- 1 berry bush on spike, green/rust
- Scrap grapevine
- 3-7/8"x 11-7/8" Styrofoam brand foam cone
- 2-gauge copper Wired Accents aluminum floral wire
- 1 bag SuperMoss Brand moss cloth
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Cutting utensil
- Refer to photo often for placement of items.
- Invert cone so it stands alone. Cut 1/3 off side to create a flat back.
- To make the hanging hook, cut 8" of wire and bend in half like a hairpin. Bend again to form an L-shape. Insert sharp ends into flat back.
- Secure with hot glue; cover with scrap leaves across wire and foam to strengthen the hook.
- Lay cone diagonally across moss cloth. Fold up bottom and glue.
- Fold both side pieces over; trim moss making a seam on the center of the flat back.
- Glue scrap leaves down the back to hide seam.
- To create a "wrapped with wire" look, cut wire into short pieces and insert on one side. Bring over to other side at an angle. Continue all the way down, spacing pieces of wire 1-1/2" apart.
- When done, glue scrap leaves to cover where wire fits into foam.
- Add flowers, foliage, berries and scrap grapevine.