SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 18" Grapevine wreath
- 2 Fern bushes
- 1 Mixed sunflower bush
- 1 pkg. Floral wire
- 1 pkg. Brown floral tape
- Wire cutters
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- Wire easel
- Using floral wire, make hanger and attach to wreath. Place wreath on easel for designing. Note: refer to photo often while designing.
- Cut apart fern bushes and flower bush.
- Position individual fern branches on lower portion of wreath draping outward. Glue in place. Do not use all fern branches at this time.
- Place flowers according to photo. Glue in place.
- Fill in around flowers with extra fern branches. Glue in place.