Autumn Yellow Cupcakes
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 3 cups sifted cake flour
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1-3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Wilton® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/4 cups milk
- Wilton® Standard Baking Cups
- Wilton® Standard Muffin Pan
- Wilton® 16"x10" Cooling Grid
- Classic icing
- Tip 2A
- Icing Colors Tinted: Red, Yellow, Red+Yellow Blend
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line muffin pan with baking cups.
- In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In second large bowl, beat butter and sugar with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Add flour mixture alternately with milk, beating well after each addition. Continue beating one minute. Pour into prepared cups.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of cupcake comes out clean. Cool cupcakes in pan on cooling grid 5 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely.
- Tint icing colors with icing to make the perfect fall color. Use Wilton tips to top your cupcakes with a classic icing swirl! Tip Tip 2A makes a smooth, rounded swirl.
Makes about 24 cupcakes.
Items in This Collection
Item # xprd635654
Available for U.S. Shipping Only