Awfully Waffley Cowl
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Patons® Iced™ - Graphite, 2 balls
- Circular knitting needle size U.S. 11 (8 mm) 16" [40 cm] long or size needed to obtain gauge
- Stitch marker
- Tape measure
- Approx 14" [35.5 cm] deep x 24" [61 cm] around.
- 11 sts and 14 rows = 4" [10 cm].
- Cast on 64 sts. Join to work in rnd, placing marker on first st.
- 1st to 5th rnds: *K2. P2. Rep from * around.
- 6th rnd: Knit, inc 2 sts evenly around. 66 sts.
- 7th rnd: Knit.
- 8th and 9th rnds: *P2. K1. Rep from * around.
- 10th and 11th rnds: Knit.
- Rep last 4 rnds until work from beg measures approx 12-1/2" [32 cm], ending on a 9th rnd and dec 2 sts evenly around last rnd. 64 sts.
- Next 5 rnds: *K2. P2. Rep from * around.
- Cast off in pat.
- Approx = Approximately
- Beg = Begin(ning)
- Dec = Decrease(ing)
- Inc = Increase(ing)
- K = Knit
- P = Purl
- Rep = Repeat(ing)
- Rnd(s) = Round(s)
- St(s) = Stitch(es)
Items in This Collection
Item # zprd_14508311a
Available for U.S. Shipping Only