Baby Bib with Pocket
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Nursery fabric:
- 1/3 yd. Juvenile print
- 1/4 yd. Coordinating print
- 1/3 yd. Batting
- 1 pkg. Wrights Maxi Piping
- 1 pkg. Sew-On Velcro
- Basic sewing supplies
- Enlarge pattern (see PDF) approximately 250%, so finished dimensions are 9-1/2"W x 13-3/4"H.
- Cut two bib pieces from juvenile calico and one bib piece from batting. Cut two pocket pieces from coordinating calico.
- With raw edges even, sew piping to straight edge of one pocket piece. With right sides together, sew pocket pieces together. Turn and press.
- With raw edges even, baste pocket to one bib piece. Stitch piping to right side bib piece.
- With right sides together, layer bib pieces with batting. Stitch, leaving an opening for turning. Turn, press and slip stitch opening.
- Stitch Velcro pieces to upper edges of bib.