Baby Boy Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cloud 9 Design:
- Bouncing Baby Boy 2-sided 12"x12" paper
- Baby Boy Words & Shapes rain dots
- Fiskars: 12" Rotary Portable Trimmer Large and X-Large Round n' Round Squeeze Punch Pinking Paper Edger
- 12"x12" cardstock: white, light green
- Foam adhesive
- Refer to photo. Use a 12"x12" white cardstock as the page base.
- Place 7-1/2"x12" dark blue Bouncing Baby Boy paper on page base 2" from the bottom edge. Add a 1"x12" pinked edge strip of circular Bouncing Baby Boy paper on the bottom of the dark blue paper.
- Adhere a 1/2"x12" strip of the circular Bouncing Baby Boy paper along the top of the dark blue paper.
- Add a 1/2"x12" strip of the dark blue Bouncing Baby Boy paper to the top of the page.
- Place a large horizontal photo to the right side of the page base. Hand-cut photo corner and adhere to bottom right corner of photo.
- Punch various-sized circles from Bouncing Baby Boy paper, green cardstock & white cardstock. Arrange in staggered fashion, elevating some with foam adhesive. Add buttons, stickers and a knotted ribbon.
- Create the title with epoxy words & mount on a white cardstock strip. Adhere.
- Align word stickers horizontally along the bottom section of the page.