Baby Boy Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fiskars 12" Portable Rotary Trimmer
- Threading Water Border Punch
- Round n' Round Xtra Large Squeeze Punch
- Round n' Round Large Squeeze Punch
- Circle Pop-Up Punch
- Squeeze Punches: Tag You're It, Funky Heart, Star
- Cloud 9 Design
- Cocoa Mint Large Alphabet Sticker
- Baby Boy ChitChat paper
- Bouncing Baby Boy paper
- Rain Dots Alphas Sorbet Villa
- Clear Rain Dots
- 12"x12" Cardstock: Tan, Light Blue
- Use 12"x12" light blue cardstock as background page.
- Trim a piece of tan cardstock to 8-3/4"x10-3/4" to use as base of collage.
- Trim 8-3/4"x2-1/4" piece of navy blue Bouncing Baby Boy paper and adhere to bottom of collage section.
- Trim 5"x6-1/2" piece of Chit Chat paper and adhere above navy strip to left of collage section.
- Adhere 4"x6" photo next to collage section.
- Print journaling on tan cardstock, trim strip and adhere in between navy portion and chitchat paper, across collage section. Leave a bit of room on tan strip to the right side of journaling to place a clear raindot.
- Punch tag shape from light blue cardstock. Add child's name in raindot alphas and then adhere to left side of photo.
- Trim 8-3/4"x2" piece of Bouncing Baby Boy paper and adhere to top of collage section.
- Trim 8-3/4"x1/4" strip of navy blue Bouncing Baby Boy paper and adhere under paper from step 8.
- Punch 2 XL tan circles and 2 XL light blue circles. Punch 2 L tan circles and 2 L light blue circles. Layer and adhere light blue onto tan and vice versa. Adhere to bottom (navy blue) section of collage, alternating colored circles.
- Punch 2 of each funky hearts and stars out of navy paper. Adhere alternating onto center of circles. Add clear raindots to center of each.
- Adhere collage to right side of page and title stickers to left side of page.
- Punch 2 circles from tan paper using pop up punch. Adhere to sides of title and add clear raindots to center.