1. Adhere 3-3/4"x11" panel of patterned paper to the center of the 4-1/4"x11" cardstock strip.
2. Punch one end with a scalloped punch.
3. From the scalloped end, score cardstock at 3", 7" and 8".
4. Fold score lines inwards.
5. Stamp image with Archival Ink.
6. Cut out image with Spellbinders die and diecut system.
7. Leave the die on the cut-out and sponge around the edges with Tattered Rose Distress Ink.
8. Adhere the strip of patterned paper just above the scalloped edge.
9. Adhere the image with 3D dots so it hangs over the scalloped edge by 1".
10. Punch two holes with 1/4" circle punch into the top of the bag.
11. String seam binding through holes and tie knots on the inside to secure ribbon.
12. Apply temporary adhesive or Velcro to the underside of the flap to keep the gift bag closed.
13. Place bagged candy/treats on the inside when ready to give as a gift.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>